Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC Starter Kit is an all-inclusive ultra compact set that features OMNI board powered device equipped with 2500mAh battery and 80W of maximum power alongside the top-filled Veco Sub-Ohm Tank with the EUC Coil Technology. The Tarot Nano measures a miniaturized dimensions of 69mm by 38mm by 22.5mm, fundamentally grounded in the original Tarot platform with futuristic and ergonomic design while providing the best balance between functionality, power, battery life, and size. The Tarot Nano integrates a 2500mAh built-in battery and a full display matrix with 0.91 inch OLED screen, providing efficient operational usage despite the stealth form factor. Power output is impressive for its size, utilizing Vaporesso's premier OMNI Board with 80W of maximum power and six output modes, with the new Customized Curve of Wattage (CCW) and Customized Curve of Temperature (CCT) modes adding a greater range of versatility. It also features Bypass Mode, Smart Variable Wattage Mode, and TCR Adjustments for additional standard methods of power. Accompanying the Tarot Nano is the Veco Sub-Ohm Tank with 2 milliliter juice capacity refilled via top-fill method, top adjustable airflow, and the utilization of EUC System. Instead of changing the entire coils, the EUC Coils only requires the changing of the core instead of the entire metal sleeve. The result is a more cost-effective design, while providing ample performance capability. Packing in one of the most sophisticated output systems available today inside an extremely portable set-up, the Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC Starter Kit is the perfect stealth addition to any user's collection.
Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 69mm by 38mm by 22.5mm
- Built-In 2500mAh Battery Capacity
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0-8.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 280-600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.15ohm
- Lightweight Zinc and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Gorgeous Carbon Fiber Finish - Various Designs
- Vaporesso OMNI Board Chipset
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- Customized Curvature of Temperature (CCT)
- Customized Curvature of Wattage (CCW)
- Smart Mode
- Bypass Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Display
- Highly Responsive Adjustment and Firing Mechanisms
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
Vaporesso Veco Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 2mL Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Top Airflow Control
- Widebore Drip Tip
- Eco Universal Coil (EUC) Design
- Innovative Replacement System - Changing of Cores instead of Sleeve
- 0.4ohm Traditional EUC Clapton - rated for 40-50W
- 0.5ohm Traditional EUC Clapton - rated for 35-40W
- 0.5ohm Ceramic EUC SS316L - rated 25-35W
- 510 Thread Connection
- 1 Tarot Nano 80W Mod
- 1 Veco Tank
- 1 Preinstalled ECO Universal Coil
- 1 Replacement ECO Coil
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel coils or titanium coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Do not use Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.