The ESYB M2 2-Bay USB Charger is an ultra-portable, high-quality charger with 2 charging channels, with integrated safety protections. It has two slot battery bay, simultaneously charge two batteries with a 1.0A Max Charging Current, allowing minimal downtime and rapid charging efficiency. It has LED battery indicator for convenient, user-friendly operation. The built-in internal system is intelligent, with automated battery detection that stops charging when battery is full and starts charging when battery voltage is lower than 4.05V. It is constructed from ABS fire retardant material with excellent heat dissipation and a plethora of safety features for a fully-featured charging solution .
ESYB M2 2-Bay USB Battery Charger Features:
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Three Charging Mode - Trickle, CC, CV
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Max Charging Current - 1.0A
- Input: DC 5V 2A
- Output Voltage: 4.18V±1%
- Constructed from Durable ABS
- Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Anti-Reversing Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650
- 1 ESYB M2 Charger
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Sticker
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section