Predecessor of the renowned Hohm LIFE cell. How can Hohm Tech Int’l improve on what was considered perfect? Hohm Tech Int’l now utilizes it’s first proprietary structure and top cap. That’s just the beginning. Entirely new chemistry is in use within. Cobalt Oxide Graphite (CoO2C) is king, and results in cooler operating temperatures throughout all matching amperage load intervals with greater sustained voltage down to 3.2V~3.4V. Cooler operating temperatures allows greater cell life and load capabilities. Hohm LIFE2 is capable of 21.9A load (>5% gain) while forfeiting only 2% capacity. SAFETY FIRST! We are pleased to say that not only is the Hohm LIFE2 designed for those that wish to feed insanely power-hungry devices, but they can now do so without having to swap batteries every other minute, hour, weeks, and months. This battery is built for the long haul. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3017mAh capacity, with a CDR of 21.9A and a pulse/peak rating of 36.1A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C).
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
• cathode tag consisting of high purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure internal compounds stay inside as well as aid in controlling pressure
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance
• every cell is equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 3.77A. This is not a misprint. 3.77A as in THREE POINT SEVEN SEVEN amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
*1 Density Loss Ratio
*2 Thermal Image Distribution
*3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
*4 Cycle Life Retention
*5 Resistance Retentivity Pre/Post
*6 Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
WARNING: Know your battery warning & safety information
Consult a certified lithium ion specialist or certified battery pack assembler if there are any uncertainties or questions on the use of, handling of, installation of, or storage of lithium ion batteries. Consumer safety is of utmost importance.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on cell.
- DO NOT use in device that allows batteries to touch that are facing opposing directions (risk severe burn injury and explosion).
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
- DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts.
- * Lithium ion batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, or an explosion if not handled and used properly. Always use in compliance to an application’s power requirements and proper use that is within battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions (available in Download Center of this site).